The International Conference on Applications and Innovations in Mobile Computing (AIMoC) is dedicated to state of the art
research and innovation on mobile computing and its applications including services. Following the success of the
first AIMoC 2014 in Kolkata, India, the second conference will also be held at Kolkata, India and will be organized
by Jadavpur University. It attempts to create a forum bringing together academic researchers and professionals to
jointly explore in the fascinating area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services. The conference is poised to
include high-quality contributed papers revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demonstrate exciting
mobile applications and services from renowned industry houses, and to engage participants in world class tutorials.
AIMoC 2015 will be held at the Jadavpur University , Kolkata, India , from February 12, 2015 – February 14, 2015.
The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of
invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field.
Authors are invited to submit full papers presenting new research work related to the recent applications of mobile computing. All submissions must describe original results that are not published.
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud computing
- Cross-layer optimization of wireless systems
- Economics of networks and systems
- Machine learning for network applications
- Mobility and location management
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Mobile Social Networking
- Content Distribution
- Video Distribution
- Mobile network traffic engineering, performance, and optimization
- Distributed systems aspects of mobile computing
- Localization and tracking
- Transaction processing in mobile environments
- Energy efficiency in mobile systems
- Approaches, and technologies for dealing with big data in mobile computing
- Integration of cloud computing and mobile computing
- Mobile services usage data analysis and pattern recognition
- Regulatory, societal, legal, and ethical issues of mobile computing
- Mobile computing markets and business models
- Provisioning of mobile services
- Personalization and context awareness in mobile computing
- Mobile user interfaces and interaction techniques
- Mobile sensing applications
- Mobile pervasive applications
- Mobile multimedia services and applications
- Mobile software engineering and management
- Smartphone platforms
Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may not exceed 6 letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high, two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8 inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully justified text). File templates are available at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.php. Submissions not conforming to these guidelines may be returned without review. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper.
Manuscript submission has started. The submission site is now online at https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=18727. Alternatively, log into EDAS at http://edas.info, select 'Submit paper' and then 'AIMoC2015'. Electronic submissions must be in the form of a readable PDF file. Manuscripts must be received by December 10, 2014.
Proceedings of AIMoC 2014 has been included in IEEE Xplore. Proceedings of AIMoC 2015 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- 1. Paper Submission Date: December 10, 2014
- 2. Paper Acceptance Notification: January 14, 2015
- 3. Camera Ready Submission: January 24, 2015